Occasionally a financial instrument may become temporarily unavailable for trading when out of trading hours or when market events restrict price feeds, for example in cases of illiquidity, underlying market suspensions, high volatility, etc.
Articles in this section
- How to Unsubscribe from Emails?
- How do I create and manage Alerts?
- Can I lose my money on the platform?
- What technical analysis tools do you offer?
- Why can’t I close my position?
- Why can't I open a position?
- How do I close a position?
- How do I open a position?
- What can cause an instrument to be grayed out/unavailable?
- Will someone be managing my investments?